Join The 220 Radio Dj Team

doorman1982

Second To None Radio are looking for new volunteer Djs to join our team.

If you play -

⚫
Reggae
⚫
Soca
⚫
Bashment
⚫
House
⚫
UKG
⚫
DNB/Jungle
⚫
Urban
⚫
RnB

And would be interested in a slot with us , we would like to hear from you!

You would need your own Equipment , a good and steady internet connection as we are a live station and do not accept any pre records , and a link to a set you have previously done.

You will be provided with daily technical help if needed for your shows , Placed into our Dj`s messenger group so you can interact with our current Dj`s and owners also.

We use OBS to connect to our server wich puts you on and not limited to , Facebook Live , Twitter Live , Twitch Live , Nimo Tv , Various audio platforms including Alexa and other smart speakers.

If interested please email us at :

info@secondtononeradio.co.uk
425636340_406877091994438_2592916319485068176_n.jpg

Second To None Radio are looking for new volunteer Djs to join our team.

If you play -

⚫
Reggae
⚫
Soca
⚫
Bashment
⚫
House
⚫
UKG
⚫
DNB/Jungle
⚫
Urban
⚫
RnB

And would be interested in a slot with us , we would like to hear from you!

You would need your own Equipment , a good and steady internet connection as we are a live station and do not accept any pre records , and a link to a set you have previously done.

You will be provided with daily technical help if needed for your shows , Placed into our Dj`s messenger group so you can interact with our current Dj`s and owners also.

We use OBS to connect to our server wich puts you on and not limited to , Facebook Live , Twitter Live , Twitch Live , Nimo Tv , Various audio platforms including Alexa and other smart speakers.

If interested please email us at :

info@secondtononeradio.co.ukView attachment 3267
My Reggae Vybe Show is available for syndication to those stations interested.
Music could include ,Lovers Rock,Ska,Soca,Roots,Culture,Old and New tunage.
Music I like to call ''Big People Music'' If you know,You Know ''
It will be non-generic and will come in 2 x 1 hour segments so station idents ect can be slotted in if required.It will also come as a complete 2 hour.
I will send it out on Fridays by We Transfer and Dropbox.All I would need is a email address to send it to.
Below is my Podcast site to listen to archive RVS if need be.

https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Also

Was wondering if any stations were looking for a syndicated non-generic Chilled Zone Show.Its 2 hours long in 2 x 1 hour segments so station idents ect can be slotted in the middle and as a complete 2 hour show
The music consists of RnB,Neo Soul,Rare Grooves and Soul music.
The show is also FREE and sent out on Wednesdays by We Transfer and Dropbox.All I would need is a email address to send it to

Heres my podcast site so you can hear my broadcasts.
https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Shirty.